| Kaden posing in front of the Capitol |
| The Capitol |
| My favorite part of the Capitol |
| Kaden standing in Daddy's hand |
| Standing on the steps of the Old Historic Capitol |
| In the House Of Representatives |
| My pretty girl |
| reading about how the building was built |
| Playing a game with daddy at lunch |
| rolling around in the grass |
| playing in the fountain |
After the kids took naps and I did some grocery shopping I had Kaden help me make dinner. We had steaks on the grill. I used a new marinade recipe I got off of Pinterest.
The recipe calls for:
1/3 c soy sauce
1/2 c olive oil
1/3 c lemon juice
1/4 c worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tbls garlic powder
3 tbls dried basil
1 1/2 dried parsley flakes
1 tsp ground pepper
1 tsp dried minced garlic (optional)
| All the ingredients |
| the spices |
| the liquids |
| My little helper |
| he loves to cook with mommy |
| stirring the mix |
| their faces say it all...mmmm |
| the marinade |
Mix all ingredients together and pour over your steaks and let marinade for about 30-45 minutes. We did our steaks on the grills and they came out delish. I however did not get to eat mine until after 9pm. I ended up having to take Karsyn to Urgent Care. Long story short, yesterday Kaden broke out in a rash. I called the nurse and she said that it sounded like Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease. The pictures on that website are a lot worse then what Kaden has. She said there was a 50/50 chance Karsyn could get it. There is no medication that can be given to get rid of it. It is a virus and usually takes between 3-6 days to go away. Needless to say I noticed a rash on Karsyn's foot this morning. But the afternoon her foot was really red and swollen. I decided to call the doctor and they said to bring her in. Turns out it is an infected bug bite and they do not believe she has hand, foot, and mouth disease. Now I am wondering if Kaden actually has it also or if it is something else. The doctor at Urgent Care mentioned heat rash. I am calling the pediatrician back on Monday and seeing if I can't get them in to tell me what is going on. We are on antibiotics for the infection and I guess we will wait and see if the rashes go away in a few days.
| putting stickers on at Urgent Care |
| still looks cute as ever |
| Mimi came to keep us company |
| the rash |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.