Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Little Mommy

Tonight was Daddy/Son date night. Kevin took Kaden to go get a Big Easy Snowball after we had dinner. Mean while I stayed home with Karsyn and we had a girls night. We spent most of the time playing in her room. Ever since she was really little she enjoyed playing with Kaden's toys. I was beginning to think that she might turn out to be a tom boy. Not that, that would be a bad thing but I was and still am very much a girly girl and I have always wanted to have a daughter who loved the color pink, played with baby dolls and barbies and did cheer leading and dance. We have bought some dolls for her to play with and most of her toys are pink girly toys. She has never really shown an interest in her dolls until tonight. I will show her how to rock and feed and burp her baby and then I usually hand the baby to her and tell her to do what I did. Most of the time she just looks at me and will throw the baby down or just carry it around with her. Tonight I did what I usually do and here is what she did when I handed her the baby!


I am one proud mommy! I hope she continues to like playing with her dolls and being a little mommy. One day she will hopefully have kids of her own and she will have had the practice! My baby is growing up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.