If Kevin or myself leave our shoes out in the kitchen Karsyn will be on them like white on rice. She tries so hard to put them on and actually keep them on her feet as she stands and walks around. Since I am from the South, I wear my flip flops ALL the time but for Karsyn they are too frustrating. They slip off her feet easily and she can't figure out why so she will throw them and fuss at them thinking that maybe they will stay on her feet if she does that. It is cute to watch but I usually end up taking them up and putting them away.
Now that she is walking really well, I bought her a pair of squeaky shoes. They are the most adorable shoes for tiny tots. They are good for promoting how to walk because they squeak with every step you child makes. Karsyn has two pairs of squeaky shoes that I bought from a boutique called Grace and Lily's Closet. She is located in Panama City Beach but she also has a facebook page. She has really cute colors that range from solid colors, polka dots, glitter, and the cutest of all BOOTS!! When it is cold enough I am going to get Karsyn a pair of the polka dot boots.
Needless to say, Daddy's wallet will be empty if she keeps up her passion for shoes!
This video is from when Karsyn was still a little wobbly at walking!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.