I have been so unmotivated lately. I don't know if it is from all the rain we have been getting or if it is because it is that time of the month of if its from the crazy weekend we had. I have not been in the mood to write these past few days nor have I really had anything to write about. I still don't but I will just update a little on what has been going on. We took Karsyn back to Urgent Care on Sunday after the redness and swelling on her foot had gotten worse. This time we went to CHP which is where we usually go and I like it there. The doctor said to keep taking the antibiotics that had been prescribed at TMH Urgent Care. She said it was the best one for her infection. She said unless she stopped eating and drinking and was acting different then she normally is then there is no need to be concerned about it. She also said that she actually did have Hand, Foot, and Mouth and that it should clear up in several days. The next day her rash was at its worse. She had little blister/pimple looking bumps all on the bottoms of her feet and on her little hiney. Since then it has gotten better it has yet to finally go away though. Kaden is MUCH better now. His rash has finally gone away. Luckily none of this has really bothered our kids.
Since it has been raining a lot lately we have not really done any kind of outdoor project. We did make butterflies out of juice bottles and we put glow sticks in them. Since it doesn't get dark until past the kids bedtime, we went into the closet so they could see their butterflies light up. Kaden wanted to sleep with his that night. Unfortunately by the next morning the butterfly was missing a few body parts and the glow sticks were taken out of the bottle.
I don't remember if I mentioned in an earlier post but I signed Karsyn and I up for mommy and me ballet classes starting in September. I am so excited about this. I used to dance as a kid and even into my teenage years. I stopped dancing in high school because I wanted to cheer instead. Although I had a blast cheerleading, I wish I would have stayed in dance. I hope that this is something that Karsyn will love as much as I did. I can't wait to watch my baby girl up on that stage. Her daddy and I would be her biggest and loudest cheering section.
Today I booked our vacation for NEXT year. I know it is so far away but now that its booked we actually HAVE to go instead of backing out for one reason or another when the time gets closer. We are taking the kids on a 4 night cruise on the Disney Dream. I am thrilled to be taking them on this. I went with my grandparents and my mom when I was younger and I had a blast! My parents will be going with us as well. The Disney Cruise Line is really luxurious. My favorite part is the all you can eat food. I am a little nervous because Karsyn will still be a bit young and the fact that we will be stuck on open water for 4 days but I think/hope everything should be okay. We still have a whole year to plan for it.
Kaden starts school back up in a couple of weeks. I will not lie that I am looking forward to my morning breaks with only the one child. Although I still can't get much done, it is a little easier doing my chores with only one child pulling at my pants. It has been really fun having him home this summer and we have had some really good bonding time. There is a small part of me that doesn't want to let that go but I know we both are looking forward to him getting back into the swing of things. He asks when is he going back to school and I have to keep telling him really soon baby! This will probably be his last year at Advent and then we will possibly put him into preschool at this school that he will be attending. At that point we might look into getting Karsyn into Advent.
That pretty much sums up what has been going on around here. We have a really fun weekend planned this upcoming weekend and I am excited to get to blog about it and post some pictures. I will also upload a picture of our butterflies.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.