Friday, July 20, 2012

Music In The Morning

This morning Karsyn and I ventured out just the two of us. I had my dad come over and watch Kaden for me so that I could take Karsyn to Little Ones Music Time They have several different age groups at different times in the morning on Friday mornings. I took Kaden to a few of these back when he was an infant and he really wasn't too interested in sitting and playing with the drums and the puppets or singing the songs. He was more interested in running around the big open space, or better yet down the hall that lead to who knows where. I spent most of the time chasing him rather then doing what we were there to do. Karsyn was much better. She does not run off like Kaden does and when she does start to wander a bit far it takes a simple come back and she will start to teeter back over to where I am. She really enjoyed the class. There were about 10 other moms there with their babies and even some older siblings. We started off going around the room and singing an introduction song to introduce all the kids. Then we moved on to a sign language song. Then we played with puppets and scarfs and sang Old McDonald and then the goodbye song. My dad will be out of town next Friday so I think I might brave it and take Kaden with me. I hope that I can get him to sit still long enough to get through the class. Who knows, now that he is older he might actually enjoy it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.