Monday, July 16, 2012

Baby, She Was Born That Way

Ever since the day Karsyn was born she has worn bows on her head. We pretty much say she was born with a bow on her head. Even as a teeny tiny baby I would put BIG bows on her head. I am sure my husband thought I was crazy at first. Now he has learned to love it and he actually thinks they are really cute. Karsyn has all kinds of different bows. Some small bows, some BIG bows, even an OTB (Over the Top Bow). She has every color of the rainbow. She also has bows that match certain outfits (those are her gymboree bows). No matter if we are going to church or going to play on the playground she is wearing a bow. When she was an infant I would put her down for a nap with one of her headbands that had a bow on it. Usually it was because they matched the outfit and when someone would come over to see her she obviously had to have a bow on her head regardless of it she was asleep. Now she moves around to much to have one on during nap time. For the most part Karsyn does really well keeping her bows on her head. The only time she will not keep it on, is when we are in the car. I think she can see the reflection in her dvd player and ends up pulling it off. She has enough hair now for me to put her hair up and stick a bow on her ponytails or pigtails. I think that is when she looks the cutest. It also makes her look a lot older when she has her hair up with a bow.

This morning as I was getting my kids ready to go to the park. All three of us were in Karsyn's room and I had her on her changing table getting her dressed. Kaden was behind me playing with some of her toys. I was just about to pick Karsyn up to put her down on the floor when Kaden says to me "mommy, are you going to put a bow in sissy's hair?" It was the funniest thing. Even he notices that she ALWAYS wears a bow and when she is not wearing one it obviously is a weird sight to see. Thank you Kaden for reminding mommy to put a bow in sissy's hair today!

Here are some pictures of my baby with her bows! Warning there are A LOT of pictures!
One Day Old (Born with a bow)




Napping with her bow (makes for a nice eye mask)


First Pigtails


Her OTB (Over the Top Bow)

Her birthday bow and matching dress

My BIG girl and her BIG bow




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.