One of the blogs I read from time to time started this "30 things" posts. Basically it is 30 different topics to write about. Since I have not written as often lately and I am kind of out of things to talk about right now I thought I would do the same just to keep my blog going. I probably will not post everyday and if I do its a miracle. If you would like to see what the 30 topics are here is the original blog she got it from 30 Things. So the first one is 20 Random Facts About Yourself.
Lets see.....
1. I love being creative
2. I am over the top when it comes to kids birthday parties
3. I love to sing
4. My husband and I both are only children
5. Kevin and I got engaged 2 months after dating
6. I used to be a cheerleader in high school
7. I am a dancer at heart
8. I am a child of divorce and vow never to put my children through it.
9. I hate eating and drinking after people or vice versa
10. I do not like chewing gum
11. I believe I have a small degree of OCD
12. I sit down in the shower to shave my legs
13. I have never seen the movie Back to the Future
14. I failed PE in high school
15. I have a few hairs on my chin I have to pluck every now and then. It is the Italian in me. My gramma used to have to do the same.
16. I secretly never want to have to go back to work. I would rather keep having kids. (Which, after 3 we will probably stop.)
17. I hate surprises
18. I am fascinated yet terrified at the same time of death. I know that is a little creepy.
19. I prefer sweet/chewy candy over chocolate
20. My favorite number is #20
So there you have it, 20 random facts about myself. I have been MIA lately. I am in serious party planning mode for Karsyn's second birthday party. If I haven't been doing a craft project for the party then I have been out with a headache from all this pollen we have here in FL. It is just awful this year! I have a little less then 2 weeks until the party and I am super excited to show you all how cute the party is going to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.