Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Baby Girl

My sweet little princess, today you turn TWO years old! I cannot believe you are already 2. It seems like just yesterday I was in triage hooked up to monitors to see if I was actually in labor, only to find out my contractions had stopped and I was sent home returning a couple hours later to give birth to you. You were so tiny and so beautiful. I was in complete awe of you. You and I have always had a very special bond. I am so proud to be your mother. Everyone in the family feel so blessed that you are in our lives.

We will celebrate your birthday tomorrow with all of your family and friends. Your party is going to be Ah-mazing! I have been working for months on creating a fun filled day for you. The theme of your party is Art/Painting party. We will have a painting table with canvas's to paint on. A sand table where you will be able to create your own jar of pretty sand. You will be able to decorate your own apron with stickers and markers. We will have yummy foods to snack on and lemonade to quench your thirst. I am very excited to see you having so much fun. You LOVE to color and get messy.

Yesterday Daddy and I took you to Build A Bear to celebrate your birthday with just you. You LOVE your stuffed animals, so we figured you would get a kick our of making your own bear. I thought for sure you would want to be involved with every process but instead all you wanted to do was run around the store and collect all the purses and small stuffed animals your could fit onto your arms and in your hands. It wasn't what I was expecting you to do, but at least you had fun. You did however pick out your own bear!

Here is just a little update on what you are into right now.

Age: 2
Weight: 21lbs
Height:

LOVES.....

stuffed animals
coloring
shoes
snuggling with mommy
reading with daddy
playing trains with Kaden
running
hoarding small objects in your hands and carrying them around for hours
ice cream

Happy Birthday my sweet baby girl. Mommy and Daddy and Bubba love you VERY VERY much! We look forward to watching you grow each and every day.

Our first family photo

6lbs 7oz of beautiful

The Lullaby button at the hospital that sings a really sweet lullaby once a baby is born.

Feeding time

Cannot get enough of her.

Daddy and his girl

Our little family of four.

DIVA

Pure Joy!

Her hoarding habits

Ice Cream lover

Look at that lip! She doesn't like going in time out one bit!

snuggles with mommy

Hello my little 2 year old!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.