Thursday, April 25, 2013

8/30 Things: Passions

To know what I am talking about start here...

8. What are 5 of your passions?

1. Being a daughter. I love my mom and my dad very much. I love keeping in touch with them and letting them know everything that is going on in my life and my children's lives.

2. Being a mother. My children have my heart. I work everyday to try to be the best mom I can be. I stay as involved in their lives as possible.

3. Being a wife. After 4 years of marriage and two kids, it gets difficult to get the romance in a relationship. As a wife I try to keep things as fresh as we can.

4. Photography. I am not good at it by all means. Most of my shots are candid shots and most are out of focus but this is such a passion of mine. When I am older I will be able to look back on these photos with happy memories of the life I shared with the people in the photographs.

5. Being a child of God. I may not go to church as often as some people might think I should. But I love my heavenly father and everything that he has given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.