Monday, April 22, 2013

5/30 Things: Happiest

5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?


1. Party Planning. I am in serious party planning mode for my daughter's 2nd birthday. I love being able to be creative and crafty. I love throwing parties and seeing the kids faces when they are having so much fun. It makes me so happy!

2. One of my children is potty trained and out of diapers.

3. Being a mother. My children have made me the happiest I have ever been in my life. I wake up every day with a smile on my face just knowing that I get to see them.

4. Being able to blog and write about my feelings.

5. I am most happy that my Uncle was not hurt in the explosion at the Boston Marathon. He finished about 30 minutes before the blast went off. We may not be close in miles or even in our relationship anymore but I thank God that he is still here with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.