Thursday, April 18, 2013

2/30 Things: Fears

If you are knew please read this blog post to start from the beginning. 1/30 Things 20 Random Facts About Yourself.

2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.

3 legitimate fears I have are....

1. As I mentioned in my last blog post Haunted, I despise bugs! I have a fear of bugs crawling on me in the middle of the night and getting into my mouth. I have always heard that humans eat a a certain percentage of bugs a year while sleeping. Even thought I don't know I am doing it, it creeps me out. I also fear that the bugs will go into the kids rooms at night and crawl all over them. If a bug crawls on me, I feel the need to get into a shower to wash the icky bug germs off of me. The bugs that scare me the most are spiders, wasps, and the BIG black Roach's.

2. I have a fear of failing as a mother. I probably doubt myself as a mom at least 10+ times a day. With everything going on in the world with serial killers and young teens shooting and bombing schools and bullying, I fear that if I don't make the right choices now for my children they may grow up to be like those kids. I want happiness and success for my kids and I try SO hard every day to be patient and involved in their little world.

3. My worst fear is loosing one or both of my children. This also steams from everything going on in the world. I am terrified of them growing up and leaving my home. I am so scared that once I loose the control I will "loose" them. Not "loose" them as they are leaving the nest but "loose" them in death. I am so nervous for them to start school. I have talked in previous posts about this before. I am scared that someone might shoot them while we are just walking down the street. There is nothing in this world that I wouldn't put past a "freak" to do. I just pray that they both get to live a long and happy life!

A few other random fears I have
heights
scary movies (I do not watch them)
being homeless


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.