Wednesday, April 24, 2013

7/30 Things: Dream Job(s)

7. What is your Dream Job?

I already have my dream job. I am a stay at home mom. I wish I could be more of a "dream mom". I wish I could keep the house cleaner and always have dinner prepared and ready for when my husband comes home. I wish I was more patient with the kids. I wish I could always have some sort of fun activity to do with the kids. Unfortunately I was not blessed with the "supermom" powers. I still at least get to do what I love!

There are some other jobs I would have loved to have had. Maybe one day these could be possibilities.

1. A photographer. My dad got into photography a few years ago and since then I have always wanted to learn the camera myself. I would love to know how to take beautiful pictures. I would also love to know how to use photo shop.

2. A chef. Since getting married, I have become quite the Betty Crocker/Martha Stewart in the kitchen. I LOVE cooking and baking. I am always trying new recipes. Since the invention of Pinterest I have cooked a lot of tasty meals for my family.

3. An Interior Designer. I love anything and everything design. I am always changing things up in our house. Our most recent project is repainting our interior. I think it would be a lot of fun to decorate people's houses for a living.

4 A Fashion designer. Again, my love for design. I don't even think I would care if I was designing for other people. I would be happy just being able to design outfits for myself.

5. A nurse on the OB floor. I think maybe my love/yearning for more babies might subside if I were to be able to deliver them and see them everyday. I think bringing new life into the world would be an amazing and rewarding job.

So, if I didn't already have my dream job these would be my other ones! My kids will soon be grown and going into school and one of these maybe an option for me, who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.