Sunday, April 28, 2013

9/30 Things: People

To know what I am talking about read here...

9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how...

 
Kevin Robert
Where do I begin? Kevin has taught me to be vulnerable and trusting. He has taught me to love whole heartedly. He taught me to be more optimistic. He has made me feel deserving of a love that I never that was possible. 
 
Kaden Robert
Kaden was my first born son. He has taught me patience and unconditional love. He has opened my eyes to a whole different world.
 
Karsyn Renae
Karsyn has helped me to be a better wife and mother. I want to inspire the same virtues that I have as a wife and mother onto her. I can only hope that one day she will get to be one.
 
Donna
Oh man, I could fill up a whole page on just my Momma alone. My mom has made me the women I am today. I love the way I love because of her. I have learned to own my mistakes and to forgive others for their mistakes. I am the mother I am because of her. 
 
Rick
My dad has influenced my talents for photography and design. He started my love for picture taking. I get my creative talents from him.
 
Carol
My gramma has taught me strength.
 
Bob
My grandfather has taught me the value of family. He has taught me that education is the most important (which I will pass along to my children seeing as how it skipped me).
 
 Carol and Dennis
My in-laws have such respect for their son and because of that I strive to be the best wife to him. I love the love that they have for each other and how easily they make a marriage look. I can only hope that Kevin and I can have what they have.
 
Scottie Montgomery
My dance teacher influenced my love for dance.  
 
Jenny
My cheer leading coach. She has also taught me strength. I went through some bullying in high school and even when I wanted to give up and quit, she taught me to stand tall and face my fears.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.