Karsyn has been in her dance class for 6 months now. In the beginning she was shy and a bit timid. I think I must have held her most of the class for her first few weeks. After 6 months I am impressed at how far she has come. The girls learn from the repetition of the dance moves, so every class we do the same thing that we did the week before. Karsyn knows every dance step. She does really well with some things and others she has a little bit of difficulty paying attention to the steps. I would have to say that her favorite thing to do is run across the floor. She is really good at walking on the bean bags. I am so proud of my little twinkle toes!
Back in November I believe, the studio did an observation week for the families to come watch the progress of the girls. She was just starting at that point to pick up on the moves and remembering them but for the most part all she wanted to do was play with everyone that was there to watch her. Today we had another observation week for the families to come see the progress. This will be the last observation until it is recital time in May. We had all 3 sets of grandparents as well as Daddy and big brother Kaden. Karsyn did GREAT. She paid attention to her teacher most of the class. She was in my eyes the star of the class. Not only did Karsyn do really well, Kaden did really well sitting there quietly while his little sister danced. I also want to add, this was the first time that Karsyn wore her hair in a bun. She will need a bun for her recital so we decided to test it out this morning. It turned out so small and so cute!
I have yet to upload the pictures so I will post them tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.