Another way I like my eggs is on my face! Yes, you read that right. Instead of an egg omelet I will show you how to do an egg facial.
Eggs are good for treating oily skin (if you have an issue with oil, which I don't) but also they help to whiten your skin and they give you a mini face lift by tightening the skin.
All you need is ONE egg. Simple as that!
First step:
Separate the egg whites from the yolks in two bowls.
Second Step:
Whisk the egg whites until they are frothy and slightly bubbly.
Third Step:
Apply the egg white mixture to your face and let dry. You will know it is ready to come off when you can no longer smile. Your skin will feel super tight.
Fourth Step:
Wipe off with a damp cloth or rinse your face in the skin.
Fifth Step:
Using a fork gently poke the egg yolk and break off a little bit. Apply the yolk to your face with your fingertips.
SN: the egg yolk is a great natural moisturizer for your skin. Allow this to dry. Again you will know it is ready to be rinsed off when your skin feels tight and you can no longer smile.
Sixth Step:
Apply an anti-aging moisturizer to your face. I personally do not have an anti-aging moisturizer (I guess I may be in denial about my skin aging). Since I have really dry skin though I decided to use my regular moisturizer. If you feel you do not need to moisturize after the egg facial, that is your choice.
Last Step:
Use an ice cube to constrict your pores. Then dab your face with a towel to finish drying.
Your skin should look and feel refreshed. You can do this once a week. You will have left over yolk and egg whites. You can save them for up to three days or you can use them to actually make breakfast with. (as long as you didn't use your fingers in the actual bowls)
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.