Sunday, March 8, 2015

QT with my Cutie

I haven't had some special one on one time with my first born in a while. We have run errands together just him and I but some actual quality one on one where we do something HE wants to do. Today the weather was absolutely beautiful. It was a day to be spent outdoors and enjoying the sunshine, which is exactly what we did. After going to get ICEE's at Target, we took some bread to Lake Ella and fed the ducks.







 
Taking a break from feeding the ducks to eat some bread
 
 


After we fed ALL the ducks at the lake, we went to what Kaden calls "The Climbing Tree", which is a big old Oak tree that as a child I would climb. The day was perfect. I couldn't have asked for better quality time with my little man. 
 
 
 
Kaden,
 
Mommy promises that it won't be so long until we get to do this again. I am so very proud of you.
 
Love you more then all the stars in the sky,
 
Your Mom.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.