So our spring break is coming to an end. In previous years I have been really looking forward to getting back to our normal routine where the kids go back to school and this Mama gets her couple hours of free time to actually get things done. This year I decided all things that didn't include being with my kids could wait. I was going to make the most of our time together and we were going to have fun. Not that we didn't have SOME down time, a Mama needs her rest too. We did a lot in this one week. We didn't go out of town (I find that I don't like fighting the crowds at the beach and or Disney at this time). We spent a lot of time outdoors. We did the splash pad, the pool in our backyard, picnic's, we made chalk,
There is still two days left of our time together and I plan on using the rest of the time to just take in these memories and enjoy my little's while they still enjoy doing these things with me. I am not in a rush to send them back to school. I have really had a lot of fun with them this week. It has been a good reminder to slow down and really enjoy these moments.
Here are photos of some of the fun things we have done.
Playground fun with cousin Colton.
Pool Time
A little flashdance action.
Cascades Park Splash Pad.
Picnic
Scooter Riding
Helping Memaw pick weeds.
Stop to smell the flowers
ice cream date with sissy girl
While Kaden was at his sleep over, Karsyn got to sleep in bed with me.
At the book store
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.