This year I waited until the last minute (the night before) to get supplies and decorate for St Patrick's Day. We didn't make our Leprechaun trap this year so it looks like we won't be getting our chance at catching him. He is too quick anyways. Our Leprechaun did however leave the kiddos some goodies and decorated our dining room.
Goodie bags with candy inside left by the Leprechaun.
For breakfast the kiddos ate green pancakes with green milk.
After lunch we made green cupcakes with green frosting and GOLD sprinkles.
I made Kaden's shirt this year with my fancy little silhouette. I couldn't find a cute girly plain green shirt for Karsyn. I will plan better next year.
I love these sweet little green faces with all my heart. Secretly I think I am a Leprechaun because I am the LUCKIEST girl in the world to get to enjoy these precious babies every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.