I had the worst dream early this morning. I woke up terrified and shaking and had a difficult time shaking it out of my mind. I think I even went back to dreaming it again, after I woke up from having it.
I dreamt that Kevin and I were in our bedroom with Karsyn. She has an obsession with closing doors. She thinks it is hilarious to close the doors in our house (cheap toy, so I am not complaining). She happened to shut the door in our room. I could hear from behind the closed door, our alarm system chime as if the front door had opened. I got a little freaked out because I thought that Kaden (who had been in the living room) maybe opened the door and was going to walk outside without us. This has never happened EVER so I don't know if I would (in real life) be concerned about this at this point anyways. He knows better is what I should say! Anyways back to the dream. So as that being the first thought that crossed my mind, the second thought turned to my panic thoughts and I thought maybe someone was invading our house. Kevin was opening the door to see what was going on and for some reason I told him to open it slowly just in case it was a burglar. As we were opening the door, we say just arms sweep Kaden up and all I hear is him screaming for MOMMY! I woke up at this point. It was the worst dream I have EVER had! I have had some pretty bad and really strange dreams before but this tops them. I think I have been watching to many Bones episodes that deals with tragedy! I am not one to think much into dreams so I don't really know what my dream could be telling me or saying about me. Needless to say, I was pretty tired today!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.