Since having kids I am ashamed to say that I have kinda let myself go. I used to be really skinny before getting pregnant with Kaden. With Kaden I gained 53lbs. After I had him I lost most of the baby weight but I never got back down to my pre-baby weight. Then I got pregnant with Karsyn and gained 13lbs. Since giving birth to Karsyn almost 2 years ago I have yet to loose any weight. I am at the highest weight I have ever been in my life. I have stopped caring how I look most of the days. I pick up Kaden from school wearing yoga pants and a t-shirt most of the time. I even wear those same clothes on the weekend when going to the mall or just out and about. I barely put any make-up on and even when going out to eat depending on where we are going I might switch the yoga pants for jeans. I may put some powder and some mascara on and I usually always wear my hair up. If I don't do any of that stuff, do you really think I take the time to shave my legs or even my down south area? This may be a little TMI for some so if you don't want to get private then you may want to stop reading. The blog title may be a bit vulgar for my taste but when I thought it to myself tonight, it seemed fitting lol.
I hate shaving! What girl really likes to shave? I shave my legs during the summer months because of the fact that I wear shorts. Since I am not at a comfortable weight or body image that I would like to be, I do not wear swim suits so with that said I don't shave my vagina very often. I hate to say this, but I really don't care if my husband likes it or not. If he is getting what he wants then he should be happy either way! This topic came up because of the fact that I am going to my annual pap tomorrow. (My GYN). So I don't shave for my husband but I WILL however shave for my gyno. I know that might seem strange to some. Those people obviously do not know what my OBGYN looks like. He is a very good looking man. It seems strange to have a semi-stranger looking at your vagina that is almost unfindable so I like to tidy up a bit before going. Am I the only one who thinks like this or do most women who are married and have kids think like this as well?
I usually don't talk this openly about these things with people. This just came to my mind while I was in the shower tonight and I couldn't help but think that there are more people who do the same!
Anyways.......
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.