To start from the beginning click here
14. Describe 5 of your strengths
1. I am good at recognizing when I am wrong and apologizing. I have never been one to want to stay mad when in an argument. I WILL NOT go to sleep without discussing and getting over whatever the issue may be. I am quick to realize when I am at fault and I do not feel ashamed to say I'm sorry.
2. I am good at being spontaneous. Even with having kids and most of our life being routine and structured. I am also good at going on a whim. I can pick up and go without feeling the need for time to prepare for whatever we may be doing.
3. I am reliable. I can be counted on to get a job done on time and done right.
4. I am good at putting things into perspective (especially when it is dealing with other peoples issues). I guess this would also be a weakness because when it comes to my own issues I have a hard time looking on the bright side.
5. I have a very caring heart. I am the type of person who will see an elderly person sitting alone at a restaurant and will want to invite them to come and sit with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.