To start from the beginning click here...
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
8:15am Kevin and Kaden leave for school and work.
10:00am Karsyn and I get up from sleeping.
10:30-11:20am We typically eat breakfast, pick up the house, get dressed, and head out to go pick up Kaden from school.
12pm Pick up Kaden from school.
12:30-1:15pm Eat lunch and play a little bit
1:30pm Karsyn goes down for a nap and Kaden does quiet time.
3:00-3:30pm Karsyn is waking up from her nap.
From 3:30-5:30 the kids will play and watch some cartoons. I start trying to pick the house up and cook dinner before Kevin gets home.
5:30-6:00pm Kevin is getting home
6:30pm Dinner time.
7:15-8:00pm Bedtime routine is started. The kids get baths and brush their teeth. We read to them and then put them to bed.
8:30 Kevin and I are in our bed having grown up time and watching our TV shows.
Our days are pretty routine. There are some days where we may venture out after picking up Kaden from school. We may do lunch with my dad or go to the store. I typically try to not stray too far from the routine, especially for nap time. If I get past a certain time in the afternoon, Karsyn will not go down for a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.