Tuesday, May 7, 2013

13/30 Things: Weak

To start from the beginning click here...

13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have...

1. I have a weakness for my children's cries. Actually any child that is crying tugs at my heart strings. I cannot stand it when my children are upset. It is even harder when they are upset because of something that I had to take away or not let them do. Their little cries just tear me up inside and make me want to go and cuddle them and give into them each time. (which I do not, I do know that, that will do no justice).

2. Shopping is a weakness of mine. If there was such a meeting, and there may be one I would totally need to sign up for SAA (shopaholics anonymous). I have a tendency to spend more then we have. I do not do this on a daily basis or even a monthly basis but I have been known to spend out of our means when I really want something.

3. Fast food is a weakness of mine. I could NOT survive doing a diet or healthy eating program of any kind. I LOVE me some fast food way too much! It is quick and easy and tastes SO good.

4. I speak before I think. When in a situation where I feel the need to speak my mind, I usually don't think about what I am going to say, I just say it. It isn't until afterwards where I think to myself, I probably could have said something different and a little less rude or hurtful. I speak with emotion and i tend to act on emotion rather then a more rational thought. It is a pretty big downfall of mine.

5. I let my mood affect my whole day and sometimes even those who are around me. You know the saying "if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy"??? That holds true in my household. I typically don't let it spill to much over into my kids world but I do however tend to throw my troubles unto Kevin a lot. You know how they say "misery loves company"? Well mine hates to be alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.