This is our first Thanksgiving as a family of four. Our tradition is going over to my in laws house with my mom and step dad and our little family. This year our friends Artis and Pat were adopted into the family. My step dad fried a turkey and we all brought all the side dishes. It was a really yummy feast. We enjoyed good food and good company. My Aunt and Uncle on my dads side are also in town for the Thanksgiving holiday. It has been over 6 years since I have seen them last. We went to my dads house in the evening to spend some time with them. All in all it was a good day.
Here are a few things I am Thankful for...
1. My parents
2. My in laws
3. good girlfriends
4. my husband having a job
5. being able to provide for my kids
6. my wonderful husband
7. my amazing son
8. my beautiful daughter
9. our health
and most of all 10. Jesus Christ for dying for my sins so that I may have this life that I have!
Here are some pictures of my little Turkeys on Turkey Day
Going on a stroller ride with daddy
Eating lunch outside at his picnic table
Happy Thanksgiving
Mommy and Karsyn
Daddy and Karsyn
Don't you want to Gobble them up?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.