Although I love everything about raising a child, there are things I love just a little bit more. My all time favorite thing right now with Kaden is singing in the car. I think my favorite place to be with my babies is in the car. I love looking back at Kaden and seeing his little legs crossed in his car seat and him looking out the window and hearing him sing all the songs he has learned. Karsyn likes to chime in every once in a while and when she squeals, it makes Kaden laugh and then before I know it, they both are back there laughing with each other.
Some of the songs we sing in the car are...
1. Itsy Bitsy Spider
2. ABC's
3. Frere Jacque
4. The Wheels On The Bus
5. Here We go Round the Mulberry Bush
6. Baa Baa Black Sheep
He also likes for me to make up songs with Firetrucks in them and trains with cabooses.
These are the moments I will cherish for a lifetime!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.