Karsyn is now approaching 2 months old and although I do not want another baby for several years, I do think I would like a third eventually. I had an awesome birth experience this time around. I had a planned c-section but went into labor a day early. I had a spinal tap which was sooo much better then an epidural and I was holding my baby within 4 hours of being at the hospital. If that is not an easy birth, then I don't know what is! I was up walking by that evening and even got to go home a day early and didn't end up coming back to the hospital this time. All of my nurses were absolutely wonderful and so helpful. The only part I didn't like was being away from Kaden for so long. I also really enjoyed being an OB patient at N. Fla. Women's Care. I absolutely love the staff there. KoKo is the receptionist, who we have gotten to know and love! Dr Dixon is my doctor and he is the BEST, luckily I get to still see him on the GYN side. These people kinda become a part of your life. You spend 9 whole months with them and they are the ones who you rely on to bring a healthy baby into the world. For both of my babies Dixon was not able to deliver and I have it as my goal to have Dixon deliver at least one of my babies so if and when we get pregnant again, he better be there because it WILL be the last! I hope that for my family who may be reading this you aren't thinking that I am ready to have another right now because TRUST me I not. Kaden and Karsyn are both just growing so fast and when I think about Kaden being 2 years old and Karsyn getting older even faster then it seemed with Kaden it does make me think that when they are both in school I will be lonely and maybe want another baby in the house. (Kevin won't make me go back to work if there is another baby to take care of :) lol) Anyways.....my mind could change several years from now or maybe even several hours from now depending on if Karsyn has a crying episode or Kaden is deliberately ignoring everything I say, you just never know!!
SN: At least I know that if we do have another baby, it can't help but to be a cutie!
He is thinking, if he sticks his finger in her mouth she will stop crying! Yeah, right!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.