This is going to be a short post tonight because we are watching the Olympics and I want to see the girls All Around gymnastics compete. So anyways, here is a little look into life with a 3 year old. For starters Karsyn loves carrying around purses and if your not careful if you leave your purse unzipped she will more then likely get in it and throw everything out. This then starts a trend with Kaden. Kaden saw my purse left on the floor and decided he was going to get my wallet out and sit on the floor and take every single credit card, debit card, gift card, and driver license that was in it, OUT! When I realized what he was doing I told him he needed to put everything back into it. We left the house tonight to go to my in laws for dinner and so I picked up my purse which had my wallet in it and all of my stuff, so I thought! I drove to my in laws and then later on I drove to go pick up some milk. I got my wallet out to get my money to pay for the milk and I noticed that NOTHING was in my wallet (except for the cash, thank god). I did end up finding all my cards in a back compartment of my wallet that I never put anything into but I still have yet to find my driver license. It has to be in my house somewhere! Luckily I didn't get pulled over....AGAIN!
So if your ever at my house, watch your stuff!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.