Why hello there month 14! I cannot believe my darling little angel is 14 months old today. She acts much older then 14 months old but she still looks like a 9 month old. (too me anyways) She is tiny like her mama! She is walking and just now starting to walk faster, a slow run. She mastered the walking at about 11- 11.5 months. Shortly after her first birthday she was a walking machine. She can point to her head, tummy, foot, and boobies when asked where they are. She gives kisses both on the lips and blowing them. She LOVES to kiss her bubba (Kaden). She gives them willingly to him. She also LOVES stuffed animals of all kinds. She is a snuggle bug! She is very talkative in her baby language but she does say a few words. The obvious which is mama, dada, and she asks for her bebe (paci) all the time. She can say doggie which was her actual "first" word which was also Kevin's first word as a baby. She says Papa, and Mimi. She will surprise us sometimes and repeat somethings that we say but I don't think she knows what they are when she says them. She likes to dance which consists of moving her feet really fast like flash dance style. She likes to put on her mama's shoes, purses, and makeup but she is also a little on the tom boyish side which I am hoping she outgrows! I want a girly girl. She is usually a happy little girl but she sure does know how to act like a diva! She has the most gorgeous curly locks on her head. I love playing with her hair and putting into pony and pig tails with BIG bows. She is usually pretty good about keeping the bows in unless we are in the var and they come out almost immediately. She is and has been pretty much since month 1 a really good sleeper. She sleeps through the entire night and will sometimes sleep in until like 10-10:30. She takes about a 1.5-2 hour nap a day. She is adventurous and will usually try anything, oh and she has the BEST appetite. She will eat ANYTHING! These past 14 months have been awesome. I still am in shock sometimes, especially when I am picking out her outfit for the day and putting her hair in a big bow that I have the girl that I have always dreamed about. I am so happy that I had my little boy and having Karsyn was just the cherry on top of my sweet sweet life!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.